Mozilla

Welcome to my Mozilla resource page.

Adam Kalsey reminded me of Venkman today and I realized it wasn't on my big Mozilla list, so for those of you that haven't used it and are still debugging your JavaScript with alert() calls, go get:

• Venkman Debugger: Will literally save your life (or at least many, many hours of it).

The following is a growing list (newest items will be added at the top) of resources for the Mozilla browser and related projects.

As a 'living' blog entry, it will get bumped (timestamp updated) as new resources are listed. 'ins' tags will be used to indicate new content.

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Mozilla:

» Do That Mozilla That You Do from coldforged.org
That reminds me ("that" being that) ... Brad Choate provided a snazzy resource concerning using Mozilla for web development. I'd [Read More]

» Bradchoate's Mozilla Resource Page from bitweever.com
If you use Mozilla, check out Brad Choate’s Mozilla Resource page. If you don’t use Mozilla, you should give it... [Read More]

» Brad Choate's Mozilla Resource Page from LibraryPlanet.com
Add Brad’s set of Mozilla Resources to the list that Andrew put together. With the future of Internet Explorer in... [Read More]

» Mozilla from Kev's Useless Bollocks
Handy little Mozilla reference list via Brad Choate. First up: 101 things that Mozilla can do that IE cannot. The... [Read More]

» Mozilla Resource Page from Move the Crowd
I've just discovered Brad Choate's Mozilla Resource Page which is chock-full of great info. For those of you who have yet to try a Mozilla browser yet, see '101 things that the Mozilla browser can do that IE cannot'. Or... [Read More]

Great list! Thanks. If you are running OS X, you might want to check out another Gecko based browser: Camino (formerly Chimera). It is stripped down, and lightning fast.

Also: Web Development bookmarklets. I use "test styles", "view style sheets", "view scripts", and "ancestors" all the time.

Joel said:

I love the 101 things list!

Ernie said:

Dumbest question ever: I installed Venkman on Firebird. There is no Web Development option on my menu from the Tools menu - just Javascript Console, Page Info and Options. How do I get Venkman to run?

Ernie said:

Ernie said:

mini-d said:

Brad, If you are interested I am writing a tutorial for non-mozilla users called "Usa Mozilla por un día", it's a resource for Spanish community, an step by step tutorial.

Henrik Gemal said:

has to be listed

Lists Mozilla related blogs and their last modification date. This way you dont have to visit all of the blog to find out if anything has been updated.

rginda said:

ernie: see the third option at:

Just type "x-jsd:debugger" in the url bar, or create a bookmark to it.

This article was published on July 21, 2003 5:23 PM.

The article previously posted was Simple Template.

The next article is Sitewide RSS.