Top ten rumours concerning my blogging lapse
- I'm dead.
Feels for pulse. Nope!
- I had scampered off to SXSW to accept an award of some sort to prove once and for all that I'm better than you.
Hah. I don't need an award for that.
- I forgot to chmod 777 my web directory.
- I've been hard at work on MT-Textile 2.0 -- the one that reads your mind and blogs for you.
- For homeland security reasons, I was relocated to a secure, undisclosed location.
- I just now finished digesting Apocalpyse 6.
In actuality, I'm still working on it.
- I've been busy working on my own blogging software.
- Inspired by the drama of American Idol, I left to pursue my Hollywood dreams.
- Paralyzed by fear that adding anything more to my blog would only hurt my DayPop Blogrank score.
- I've been infected with an some alien life form that has taken control of my mind but I've resisted it's desire for my Movable Type password.
Preposterous. We are working together in complete cooperation. And I for one welcome our new parasitic overlords.
Seriously though, with the server migration and stuff at work, I've been busy.
Fortunately, the server migration is completely done. Maybe I can avoid that for another couple of years. The benefits? Much faster: you folks out there shouldn't get timeouts from trackbacking to me; MT runs much better, even as a CGI; another 10 GB of space; an extra 450 GB of transfer a month (so feel free to hit refresh all you want); new RedHat with RedHat Network support (I ♥ up2date).
And just so I don't get lots of email about #3... because I'm using suEXEC, my web directory permissions are actually 755.