- What are the first things that you do in the morning to start your day? Snooze the alarm as much as I can afford. I'm a night owl therefore not a morning person. I've tried to change this behavior, but I keep reverting back to my natural state. Following that, I get up, take a shower, get dressed and check e-mail.
- What are the last things that you do at night before going to bed? Check e-mail, get undressed, set the alarm early (I'm such an optimist, but it only allows me to snooze that much longer), fall asleep.
- What daily routine have you recently added to your day? Saying good morning to kittens.
- What routine do you wish you get rid of? This is the hardest one for me to find an answer for. My days are generally pleasant right now.
- What's the one thing that makes you feel like something is missing if you don't do it some point within your day? Seeing my daughter Savannah. On a rare occassion, I'll wind up going into the office before she wakes up and have to work late, arriving home after she's gone to bed. That's a terrible day.